noun (plural Bigfeet)
- A large, hairy, apelike creature resembling a yeti, supposedly found in northwestern America. Also called Sasquatch.More example sentences
- If the Bigfoot creatures across the United States are really out there, then each passing day should be one day closer to their discovery.
- Miller is interested in the philosophical, social and metaphorical implications that the Bigfoot creature represents.
- This legendary critter has been known as the Bigfoot, Meh-Teh, and Sasquatch.
so named because of the size of its footprints.
More definitions of BigfootDefinition of Bigfoot in:
- The British & World English dictionary