Definition of Bluetooth in English:
- Driving that growth was the increasing installation of Bluetooth into mobile phones.
- Some printers and digital cameras can connect to computers wirelessly using Bluetooth.
- A high speed urban wireless network based on Bluetooth is launching this week in Manchester.
verb[with object] Back to top
- He even Bluetoothed a few photos round the carriage, just to show off.
- It was an evening of laughter, giggles, chatting, talking about guys, bluetoothing songs to each other's cells, and snacking on crackers and milk shakes!
- And don't even think about bluetoothing it to Danielle so she can post it on Facebook.
1990s: said to be named after King Harald Bluetooth (910–985), credited with uniting Denmark and Norway, as Bluetooth technology unifies the telecommunications and computing industries.
Definition of Bluetooth in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.