- The bummalo (fish), especially when dried and eaten as an accompaniment with curry.More example sentences
- He had chicken tikka masala and I had rogan josh with Bombay duck; instead of wine, we had beer.
- Grey mullet and herring were also salted and dried, when they were known as bokkems, used like Bombay duck.
- She also has a bad stomach (‘All that Bombay duck,’ she exclaims, ‘I can't have enough of it.’
More definitions of Bombay duckDefinition of Bombay duck in:
- The British & World English dictionary