Definition of Botswana in English:
- 1Botswananadjective& noun
- Example sentences
- It's not the language of Botswanans, Bosnians, or any other people - it's the language of a fast-spreading computer software known as digital ‘buddies.’
- Though that terrible conflict persists, his work, continued by his Botswanan successor, has enabled the establishment of a broad-based government which may offer the best chance for peace in years.
- This well-written and extremely readable novel combines an affectionate portrait of rural Botswanan life with a brave and necessary challenge to an arrogant patriarchal society.
Words that rhyme with BotswanaAfricana, Afrikaner, Americana, ana, banana, bwana, cabana, caragana, Christiana, Dana, darner, Edwardiana, garner, Georgiana, Ghana, Gloriana, Guiana, gymkhana, Haryana, iguana, Lana, lantana, liana, Lipizzaner, Ljubljana, Mahayana, mana, mañana, marijuana, nirvana, Oriana, pacarana, piranha, prana, Purana, Rosh Hashana, Santayana, Setswana, sultana, Tatiana, Tijuana, Tirana, tramontana, Tswana, varna, Victoriana, zenana
Definition of Botswana in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.