- A kind of soft cheese from France.More example sentences
- A selection of fine cheeses, including Boursin with herb and garlic, Camembert and Louraine was appreciated by everyone.
- It went towards some Boursin, Raclette, and Petit Basque for our presentation on French cheeses two weeks ago.
- Between the aisles, distinctive mauve shopping baskets emblazoned with a kissing couple identify those customers who are searching for more than their daily pain, vin and Boursin cheese.
More definitions of BoursinDefinition of Boursin in:
- The British & World English dictionary