(in full Bradley Fighting Vehicle)
- A medium-sized tank equipped for use in combat.More example sentences
- In the past, the toughest job in the Army was a Bradley Fighting Vehicle-equipped infantry platoon leader.
- We've taken a mech heavy battalion, a mechanized battalion, a Bradley battalion, and we've taken a light infantry battalion; we've reorganized them.
- It's a combat multiplier but it's not like a Bradley fighting vehicle.
named for General Omar Bradley.
More definitions of BradleyDefinition of Bradley in:
- The British & World English dictionary