- (Usually in names or titles) of Britain or the British Empire: he answered His Britannic Majesty’s call to armsMore example sentences
- Her Britannic Majesty's correct title is: Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Her Britannic Majesty is, after all, only human.
- It recalled that stirring Britannic anthem, Hearts of Oak (sadly unheard at the Proms this year).
mid 17th century: from Latin Britannicus, from Britannia (see Britannia).
More definitions of BritannicDefinition of Britannic in:
- The British & World English dictionary