- A small adjustable gas burner used in laboratories.More example sentences
- One of the most commonly used pieces of equipment for heating in a laboratory, a Bunsen burner uses natural gas as a fuel supply.
- But it is a common misconception that Robert Bunsen invented the Bunsen burner.
- When air and natural gas are ignited, enough heat to supply a Bunsen burner is produced, but when glucose is formed during photosynthesis, light energy is absorbed in the reaction.
More definitions of Bunsen burnerDefinition of Bunsen burner in:
- The British & World English dictionary