- A caesarean section.More example sentences
- The rate of uterine rupture for repeat cesarean deliveries without labor for women having a previous C-section was 1.6 per 1,000 women.
- Also in a hospital acute care environment, outpatient surgeries can be delayed when surgeons or physicians are called on to deal with emergency situations such as C-sections or car wrecks.
- With or without C-sections, the risk is pretty small.
More definitions of C-sectionDefinition of C-section in:
- The British & World English dictionary