- informal Create trouble or a commotion.Example sentences
- Well, here comes a man up and raising Cain and the other volunteer told him they were out in the trash.
- You don't realize anything, how much you've changed or how it raises Cain every time you smile.
- The residents raised Cain about the police and said they didn't want to lose their identity.
Definition of Cain in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan