- Lean cured meat from the back of a pig, typically served in thick, round slices: we start by opting for leaner meats that still pack tons of flavor, including Canadian baconMore example sentences
- Nick woke up to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee and Canadian bacon.
- Where would Hawaiian pizza be without Canadian bacon?
- That meat on your Eggs Benedict may be called Canadian bacon, but if you go to Canada, that's not the Canadian bacon you will get.
More definitions of Canadian baconDefinition of Canadian bacon in:
- The British & World English dictionary