- • trademark A synthetic drug (a COX-2 inhibitor) used in the management of arthritic pain.More example sentences
- It's noteworthy that American Home Products, which recently announced plans to merge with Monsanto, makes Advil, an ibuprofen-based pain reliever that Celebra may ultimately render obsolete.
- With visions of $5 billion or more in potential sales over the first five years, drug companies are racing to get their own versions of these superaspirins to market first - a race that Monsanto's Celebra is likely to win. If approved by the FDA, Celebra could be available as early as next year.
- The potential for Celebra in terms of reduced inflammation, symptomatic pain relief, and possibly even modifying the underlying disease has swelled the expectations of those awaiting the drug's release.
1990s: an invented word.
More definitions of CelebraDefinition of Celebra in:
- The British & World English dictionary