- The lower legislative assembly in some parliaments.More example sentences
- In the Chamber of Deputies (Brazil's lower house) the PT took 91 of 513 seats.
- It won almost twenty more seats in the July 6 election for the 500-member Chamber of Deputies, Mexico's lower house.
- After working for the public health service, Allende won election to the national Chamber of Deputies in 1937.
More definitions of Chamber of DeputiesDefinition of Chamber of Deputies in:
- The British & World English dictionary