- A delicate kind of bobbin lace.More example sentences
- The stand-out pieces here were her beautifully tailored tweed jackets, which were often paired with dressy tulle, Chantilly lace and organza skirts.
- The bride wore a gown of satin and Chantilly lace.
- For the more daring there were tight semi-transparent Chantilly lace shirts which left little to the imagination.
mid 19th century: named after Chantilly, a town near Paris.
More definitions of Chantilly laceDefinition of Chantilly lace in:
- The British & World English dictionary