- An elastic-sided, ankle-high boot.More example sentences
- Other accessories include beards and sideburns (confirming that hairy faces are back) and for your feet there's desert boots, brogues and Chelsea boots for extra comfy rambling.
- Women, brace yourselves for stacked heels, and men, the Chelsea boot looks best with a pair of low-rise dirty denim jeans.
- Men wore Panama hats and Italian spats, American suits and Chelsea boots, Oxford bags and Texan ties.
More definitions of Chelsea bootDefinition of Chelsea boot in:
- The British & World English dictionary