- 1An intricate puzzle consisting of many interlocking pieces.More example sentences
- The change in level across the site is intelligently exploited to create a series of living and sleeping spaces that lock together with the pleasing intricacy of a Chinese puzzle.
- The various spaces interlock with the elegant complexity of a Chinese puzzle.
- The main theatre is set back behind a generous foyer space, its permeability and luminance contrasting with surrounding blind boxes of the two cinemas, which lock together in section like Chinese puzzles.
- 1.1A very complicated or perplexing situation.More example sentences
- Trying to get inside her head was a big adventure, a complex Chinese puzzle that occupied my mind and time.
More definitions of Chinese puzzleDefinition of Chinese puzzle in:
- The British & World English dictionary