- A vivid orange-red.More example sentences
- While some reds seem harsh in their brightness - such as Chinese red - brick red has enough warm brown tones in it to subdue the sharpness of the bright red.
- While a maroon has more blue than Chinese red, and tomato red more orange, Chinese red is simply one thing - red!
- Women in Chinese red, cotton-filled coats, red lanterns hung along the street, delicious local food sold in small restaurants and also crowded market providing novelties… two days is not long.
More definitions of Chinese redDefinition of Chinese red in:
- The British & World English dictionary