nounNorth American • informal
- A sanctimonious or ostentatiously pious Christian.More example sentences
- Gore Vidal also reserved a special distaste for individuals he referred to as ‘Christers’ but usually because of their penchant for obstructing abortion and homosexual rights as well as for their posing and hypocrisy.
- So is Hell what the Christers crack it up to be?
- You have to admit that those darn Christers sure take Jesus too seriously.
More definitions of ChristerDefinition of Christer in:
- The British & World English dictionary