- • trademark A polyester fabric that draws perspiration along its fibers away from the skin, used chiefly in sportswear.More example sentences
- A fascinating upgrade to the old classic is the SCOTTeVEST Tec Hat, which features two hidden pockets, hidden earloops, and a CoolMax mesh interior.
- Feed the beast, and keep your feet cool with CoolMax Socks.
- CoolMax® fabric will wick sweat away from the skin providing better evaporation, which means you spend less energy to cool your body.
1980s: an invented name, probably from cool + max(imum).
More definitions of CoolMaxDefinition of CoolMax in:
- The British & World English dictionary