- another term for thalassemia.More example sentences
- A 5 year old child with Cooley's anaemia has been successfully treated in Italy using cord blood stem cells from his new born twin brothers.
- Each year, almost 100,000 babies are born with thalassaemia, also known as Cooley's anaemia.
- This condition can range in severity from mild to life-threatening; the most severe form is called Cooley's anaemia.
1930s: named after Thomas B. Cooley (1871–1945), American pediatrician.
More definitions of Cooley's anemiaDefinition of Cooley's anemia in:
- The British & World English dictionary