- The final match in a sports competition in which the winners are awarded a cup.More example sentences
- This method works fine where there are one or two significant matches - the Cup Final, European championships, stuff like that.
- I mean, can you remember who scored the winner in the '73 Cup Final?
- The four losing teams will play in a six-a-side knock out, while the winners will play for the Cup Final.
More definitions of Cup FinalDefinition of Cup Final in:
- The British & World English dictionary