- 1Doctor of Letters.More example sentences
- Perhaps the most important Irish novelist writing today, he counts among his many accolades multiple Arts Council awards and an honorary DLitt from Trinity College, Dublin.
- On the same morning, he will be given a Doctor of Letters (DLitt).
- She won the Patrick White Literary Award in 1983 and received an honorary DLitt from the University of Sydney in 1986.
from Latin Doctor Litterarum.
More definitions of DLittDefinition of DLitt in:
- The British & World English dictionary