- 1A doctorate in any discipline except medicine, or sometimes theology.More example sentences
- For one, we do not require our faculty to have a PhD or even a masters degree.
- Originally obtaining a natural sciences degree Gordon went on to obtain a PhD before turning to medicine.
- Parveen got a Doctor of Philosophy in Medicinal Chemistry from the Regional Engineering College, Tiruchi.
- 1.1A person holding a Doctor of Philosophy degree.More example sentences
- Besides there is a large concentration of PhDs and masters degree holders.
- With all the Law degrees and PhDs on the documentary subcommittee, one would think the slightest degree of fair and original thinking might shine through.
- Meteorologists and PhDs in math and economics helped analyze and model the vast amounts of data that Enron used in its trading operations.
More definitions of Doctor of PhilosophyDefinition of Doctor of Philosophy in:
- The British & World English dictionary