- A rich fruitcake, typically decorated on top with almonds.More example sentences
- Alternatively, I could have selected muesli cookie, Dundee cake, chocolate cake or even shortbread.
- With the gulf of a division between the sides, United were able to look quite tasty at times, but for the Dens club the Dundee cake is particularly bitter at the moment.
- The hamper contained £100 worth of Christmas goodies including a bottle of port, nuts and a Dundee cake.
More definitions of Dundee cakeDefinition of Dundee cake in:
- The British & World English dictionary