- A name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible.More example sentences
- The name Elohim is therefore interpreted to indicate that God is the ‘master of all power.’
- As noted earlier, this name signifies kindness and compassion, as contrasted with the name Elohim, which refers to God as the harsh but just judge.
- The heart of the universe beats with the pulse of the name Elohim.
from Hebrew 'ĕlōhīm (plural).
More definitions of ElohimDefinition of Elohim in:
- The British & World English dictionary