- 1A financial market that deals with Eurocurrencies.More example sentences
- The world's largest capital market, the London-based Euromarket, is now an essentially unregulated one.
- Standards can have a market-creating effect or, in other words, the lack of a standard between adjoining countries can make the Euromarket (i. e. trade between Member States) impossible, as is for instance the case with car telephones.
- Still, the Euromarkets wandered around like a lost Frenchman.
More definitions of EuromarketDefinition of Euromarket in:
- The British & World English dictionary