- A person who strongly dislikes Europe or opposes participation in the European Union.More example sentences
- The standard of information in the right-wing Europhobe press especially is getting beyond a joke.
- The Europhile and Europhobe press in Britain are both commending him.
- Interested UK punters are advised, generally, to use a filter to take out Europhobe - and for that matter Europhile - bias.
More definitions of EurophobeDefinition of Europhobe in:
- The British & World English dictionary