- A horse of a miniature breed, the adult of which does not usually exceed 30 inches (75 cm) in height.More example sentences
- Five Falabellas, similar to Shetland ponies, arrived at HAPPA's Shores Hey Farm Rescue Centre, Briercliffe, last week.
- Falabellas have been bred down from a variety of full size horse breeds including the Thoroughbred, Arabian, Quarter Horse, Mustang, Draft,etc.
- Even though the Falabellas are too small for adults to ride, they are trained and shown just like their bigger counterparts in halter, driving, jumping and costume.
late 20th century: named after Julio Falabella (died 1981), an Argentinian breeder.
More definitions of FalabellaDefinition of Falabella in:
- The British & World English dictionary