- another term for sunroom.More example sentences
- So there I was, sitting in our Florida room, gathering my thoughts and wiping up a small puddle when I notice the spots on the wall below the windows.
- Down the street, one man was cleaning out a soggy Florida room on Monday after the wind ripped off part of his roof.
- The Florida room, or sunporch, would be a playroom for 2 and a half-year-old Elijah, the son they eventually adopted, so they wanted it to look fun and bright.
More definitions of Florida roomDefinition of Florida room in:
- The British & World English dictionary