- 1A crisp roll of French bread.More example sentences
- For me the most important meal of the day is breakfast: black coffee, fresh orange juice, and a French roll with olive oil.
- I quietly ordered a garden salad and a French roll, grabbed a drink, gave the cashier my name, as the school had a lunch system set up, and turned to face the tables, stricken.
- Take six small French rolls and cut off the top crusts, making sure to keep each top crust with its matching roll.
- 2 another term for French twist.
More definitions of French rollDefinition of French roll in:
- The British & World English dictionary