Definition of Gemini in English:
2.1 (a Gemini) (plural Geminis) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Gemini.
- When I mentioned my theory to her, she told me that she was supposed to have been born a Gemini, but was premature and ended up being a Pisces.
- He was a Gemini, the sign of the twins, and a superstitious one.
- Do you have a Gemini chatterbox or a Scorpio sulker on your hands?
- sense 2.Example sentences
- Overcoming the morbid conservative half of my Gemini nature, I have enough of a sense of Geminian lightness of being to see that this stuff is comedic gold.
- The amusing, entertaining side of this Geminian week will appeal to your Leonine sense of theatre and if the Twins' influence seems to be doubling your troubles, don't forget it also multiplies the number of available solutions.
- With that unparalleled Geminian sense of opportunity, you'll figure out in nanoseconds how to take best advantage of whatever's going.
Pronunciation: /ˈjeməˌnīən/ /ˈjeməˌnēən/noun& adjective
Latin, plural of geminus 'twin'.
Words that rhyme with Geminidecani • Iceni • Anno Domini • termini • acini
Definition of Gemini in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.