- A widely grown dessert apple of a greenish-yellow, soft-fleshed variety.More example sentences
- By poisoning a Golden Delicious Apple, she will don a disguise and sell the apple which Snow White will eat, and as soon as the apple touches her lips, she will fall instantly in a sleep of death.
- Fresh asparagus, says Ronda, when you bite into it, should make a noise like biting into a Golden Delicious.
- Every single Golden Delicious (or Cox's Orange Pippin or Dumelow's Wellington) is in a sense grown from the ‘same’ tree as every other Golden Delicious, John says.
More definitions of Golden DeliciousDefinition of Golden Delicious in:
- The British & World English dictionary