- An orange-flavored cognac-based liqueur.More example sentences
- To round out the evening was a plate with goat cheese with a vinaigrette of oregano flowers, onion flowers and pepper, and then finally a Grand Marnier cream with orange flowers, coffee/tea and pralines.
- Mr Tudor had the roast duckling a l' orange with bread stuffing and a Grand Marnier orange sauce for €22.50.
- ‘In a Margarita, people want Grand Marnier,’ says Bleu's Amar.
More definitions of Grand MarnierDefinition of Grand Marnier in:
- The British & World English dictionary