- A winter squash of a variety with a green or yellow rind and yellow flesh.More example sentences
- Buttercups, various Hubbard squashes and giant prize-winning pumpkins belong to Cucurbita maxima.
- Properly matured Hubbard squash have very hard shells and will store for long periods.
- However, spaghetti squash has a shorter storage life of two months and Hubbard squashes can be kept for up to six months.
More definitions of Hubbard squashDefinition of Hubbard squash in:
- The British & World English dictionary