- 1 another term for Fourth of July.More example sentences
- I don't think there are advertisement breaks during the Republic Day Parade or the Independence Day function, is there?
- The sequel broke the record set by its money-spinning predecessor and looks well placed to break even more over the Independence Day weekend in the States.
- This weekend is Independence Day and for most of us reading this blog, it means a cookout, fireworks and maybe a parade.
- 1.1A day celebrating the anniversary of national independence.More example sentences
- On Wednesday, the nation celebrated its 60th Independence Day.
- National identity is symbolized by a flag, a national anthem, a seal, and an Independence Day celebrated every year.
- For some Bellarussians, 25 March is celebrated as an unofficial Independence Day.
More definitions of Independence DayDefinition of Independence Day in:
- The British & World English dictionary