- A terrier of a rough-haired light reddish-brown breed.More example sentences
- There are more than 50 traditionally docked breeds recognised by the Kennel Club, including cocker spaniels, pointers, Irish terriers and vizslas.
- A bargeman was sculling in a small boat in the vicinity, and along with him in the boat was a dog of the Irish terrier breed.
- Before that, a series of Irish terriers served as the official mascots.
More definitions of Irish terrierDefinition of Irish terrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary