- another term for cryptomeria.More example sentences
- In the foreground you can see the neat squares of the Whittles’ and neighboring farms, the neatly trellised blocks of kiwifruit vines framed by tall, dense shelterbelts of Japanese cedar.
- The whole house is covered in Virginia creeper and among the trees are an apple tree, cedar, Japanese cedar and large cypress.
- If mountain areas were full of deep-rooted Japanese cedar rather than betel nut palms, torrential rains would be less likely to cause mudslides and overflowing rivers.
More definitions of Japanese cedarDefinition of Japanese cedar in:
- The British & World English dictionary