- A kind of hard yellow Norwegian cheese with many holes and a mild, nutty flavor.More example sentences
- All the Scandinavian food I've been craving - Jarlsberg cheese, open faced sandwiches with shrimp and salmon and waffles with jam - were abundant.
- A full wheel of Jarlsberg weighs about 20 lb, one tenth the weight of a wheel of Emmental.
- Take your pick of lite or regular Jarlsberg, available in slices, wedges, blocks and random weight pieces.
named after the town of Jarlsberg, Norway.
More definitions of JarlsbergDefinition of Jarlsberg in:
- The British & World English dictionary