- A dessert apple of a variety with greenish-gold skin and crisp flesh.More example sentences
- She did these tests on more than 138,000 pounds of Gala, Jonagold, Braeburn, Granny Smith, Fuji, and Golden and Red Delicious apples.
- In cold storage, some apples (notably Jonagold and Bramley) will stay perfect for up to a year.
- At the shop, I bought six superb steaks from Sussex cattle which had been born and nurtured on site, and a Jonagold apple from the orchard on the hill.
More definitions of JonagoldDefinition of Jonagold in:
- The British & World English dictionary