Definition of Jove in English:
another name for Jupiter.
- dated An exclamation indicating surprise or used for emphasis: by Jove, that’s a cold windMore example sentences
- And by Jove, I always try to give young entertainers a break whenever I can!
- Sure we got beaten week in and week out, but by Jove we had some fun.
- I believe in what man can do, and by Jove, he's done some pretty marvellous things.
Words that rhyme with Jovebehove, clove, cove, dove, drove, fauve, grove, interwove, mauve, rove, shrove, stove, strove, trove, wove
Definition of Jove in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.