- another term for South Caucasian (see Caucasian ( sense 3 of the adjective)).More example sentences
- In the southern and eastern regions, the state of Kartli united tribes that spoke the Kartvelian language.
- The Kartvelian languages are considered to be closely related and descended from a common language.
- It coordinates research and assists foreign students and scholars interested in various Kartvelian fields.
from Georgian Kartvelebi 'Georgians' + -ian.
More definitions of KartvelianDefinition of Kartvelian in:
- The British & World English dictionary