- A scale of temperature with absolute zero as zero, and the triple point of water as exactly 273.16 degrees.More example sentences
- In fact, to quash all doubts, zero on the Kelvin scale is dubbed absolute zero.
- The third law of thermodynamics states that for a perfect crystal at a temperature of absolute zero on the Kelvin scale the entropy value is zero.
- The zero point on the Kelvin scale is known as absolute zero and it is theoretically the coldest temperature achievable.
More definitions of Kelvin scaleDefinition of Kelvin scale in:
- The British & World English dictionary