- A synthetic fiber of high tensile strength used especially as a reinforcing agent in the manufacture of tires and other rubber products and protective gear such as helmets and vests.More example sentences
- The composite stock is made of carbon fiber, reinforced with Kevlar.
- Wilson describes the polymer as one of the latest nylon compounds that is reinforced with fiberglass and Kevlar.
- The nanotube fibers are also stronger than spider silk and Kevlar, meaning they can support more weight.
More definitions of KevlarDefinition of Kevlar in:
- The British & World English dictionary