- Marxism as interpreted and applied by Lenin.More example sentences
- They had an overly rigid interpretation of Marxism and Leninism.
- Conservative opponents of revolutionary socialism also repeated the idea that Leninism and Stalinism were the same thing.
- I have a very critical view about socialism, to say nothing of Leninism and Stalinism, but I have a great love for the Soviet Union.
- More example sentences
- Orwell's own brand of socialism was not Marxist, or Leninist, nor was it philosophical or even economic.
- But his main targets, Leninists, Trotskyists, some Anarchists, are the wrong ones.
- I don't mean a Leninist party or a Marxist party.
Pronunciation: /-ˌnīt/noun & adjective
early 20th century: named after Lenin (see Lenin, Vladimir Ilich).
More definitions of LeninismDefinition of Leninism in:
- The British & World English dictionary