Youth baseball or softball under the auspices of an organization founded in 1939, for children up to age 12.
More example sentences
- I was wondering what active major league players played in a Little League World Series game?
- The games of Little League baseball and softball are played on six continents in more than 100 countries by millions of children.
- He was a California outfielder that had been hyped since Little League and had Major League pedigree to boot.
- More example sentences
- You just got beat by a guy who looks like a Little Leaguer!
- He said it was worse than a Little Leaguer's swing.
- You know, it's like a Little Leaguer bringing Babe Ruth on, and sitting down and talking to the guy.
Definition of Little League in:
- The British & World English dictionary