Definition of MDPV in English:
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, a synthetic mood-altering drug with stimulant properties.
- Chemical formula: C16H21NO3
- Together, these findings indicate that MDPV has reinforcing properties and activates brain reward circuitry, suggesting a potential for abuse and addiction in humans.
- Making MDPV illegal will give police the tools they need to get the products off the streets, Aglukkaq said.
- For instance, West Virginia legislators banned the bath salt drug MDPV last year, making it a misdemeanor to sell, buy or possess the synthetic drug.
Definition of MDPV in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan