- Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, a synthetic mood-altering drug with stimulant properties.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: C16H21NO3
- Together, these findings indicate that MDPV has reinforcing properties and activates brain reward circuitry, suggesting a potential for abuse and addiction in humans.
- Making MDPV illegal will give police the tools they need to get the products off the streets, Aglukkaq said.
- For instance, West Virginia legislators banned the bath salt drug MDPV last year, making it a misdemeanor to sell, buy or possess the synthetic drug.
More definitions of MDPVDefinition of MDPV in:
- The British & World English dictionary