Definition of MDPV in English:
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, a synthetic mood-altering drug with stimulant properties.
- Chemical formula: C16H21NO3
- Together, these findings indicate that MDPV has reinforcing properties and activates brain reward circuitry, suggesting a potential for abuse and addiction in humans.
- Making MDPV illegal will give police the tools they need to get the products off the streets, Aglukkaq said.
- For instance, West Virginia legislators banned the bath salt drug MDPV last year, making it a misdemeanor to sell, buy or possess the synthetic drug.
Definition of MDPV in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.