- An online role-playing video game in which a very large number of people participate simultaneously.More example sentences
- I'm 61 years old and have been playing MMORPGs for a decade without ever receiving a complaint.
- MMORPGs are relatively recent phenomenons, made possible through steady advancements in computer hardware, software and networks.
- I've been burned by MMORPGs too many times - all too often, they show early promise and then just get lazy the further you go.
1990s: from massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
More definitions of MMORPGDefinition of MMORPG in:
- The British & World English dictionary