- A course of study made available over the Internet without charge to a very large number of people: anyone who decides to take a MOOC simply logs on to the website and signs upMore example sentences
- My son is taking MOOC classes now and loves them.
- Much of that line of criticism about MOOCs comes from professors at traditional institutions who continue to teach large lecture classes themselves.
- At some point, colleges are expected to use the evolving and dynamic MOOC market to make money.
More definitions of MOOCDefinition of MOOC in:
- The British & World English dictionary