- A device for playing MP3s or other digital audio files: it is without doubt the smallest, lightest, and most elegant MP3 player availableMore example sentences
- These days, MP3 players, DVD recorders, digital cameras, and a slew of other gizmos all have drives that can store songs, movies, and TV shows.
- There was a playful exchange about speakers and sound quality and Albert looked at this wizened symbol of a simpler time and asked gamely, "Do you, uh, own an MP3 player?"
- Copy-controlled CDs also hinder consumers from ripping music for use in personal devices, such as portable mp3 players.
More definitions of MP3 playerDefinition of MP3 player in:
- The British & World English dictionary