- The largest of the Balearic Islands; population 614,000; capital, Palma. Spanish name Mallorca.
- More example sentences
- It's making some non-famous Majorcans rather angry.
- But the real highlight is the cell where Chopin spent a Majorcan winter composing some of his most evocative works.
- The body of a retired policeman who died while walking in the Majorcan mountains has been flown back to Britain.
More definitions of MajorcaDefinition of Majorca in:
- The British & World English dictionary